EIN Application Form For Other Entities

EIN Application Process For Other Entities

EIN ApplicationComplete the EIN application form below only if the applicant is a: block/tenant association, church, church-controlled organization, community or volunteer group, employer/fiscal agent (under IRC Sec 3504), employer plan (401K, money purchase plans, etc.), farmers' cooperative, government - federal/military, government - Indian tribal government, government - state/local, homeowners/condo association, household employer, individual retirement arrangement ("IRA"), joint venture, memorial or scholarship fund, national guard, plan administrator, political organization, PTA/PTO or school organization, real estate mortgage investment conduit ("REMIC"), real estate investment trust ("REIT"), regulated investment conduit ("RIC"), social or savings club, sports team (community), withholding agent, other non-profit/tax exempt organization, or other legal structure not previously mentioned. 

If you are unsure of your entity's legal structure, click the following link to read a list of definitions before completing the EIN application.  You MUST know the entity type to apply.

If you are unsure as to how to answer a question, place your mouse over the EIN Application Form button beside the field for a more detailed explanation.  All fields with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory.

When you are finished, click on the "Submit EIN Application" button to submit your EIN application form and to continue to the next step.  Please review the information entered into the EIN application before submitting it.  Once you submit the EIN application form, you cannot go back to make any changes.

NOTE: U.S. residents must have a Social Security Number ("SSN") to apply. International applicants need to enter their Individual Taxpayer Identification Number ("ITIN") instead of a SSN, as well as upload a copy of the IRS issued ITIN notice with this online EIN application in a .pdf or .jpg format.  If you are an international applicant WITHOUT an ITIN, enter "N/A" in the field requesting this information. The IRS issued ITIN notice is also NOT required if you do not have an ITIN.